Wednesday, September 30, 2015

Creepy Clown

Another flea market find is this guy. 

Not sure what is creepier the doll or the fact that the guy that sold it too me said it would look really cute in my bedroom. Now I have nightmares of the doll watching me sleep.

I was a little hesitant at buying him as I have an extreme paranoia of bed bugs and therefore do not buy used items made out of fabric or other bed bug loving material. But at firm price of $3 I just had to have him. Little did I know they sell for $30 on ebay!

I'm not quite sure what I will do with him yet. In the meantime my DH is having a blast trying to scare me. He has attached the doll to the garage door opener. When I unknowingly open the garage door I have a creepy clown flying at my face. (Any suggestions on payback are greatly appreciated)

Looks like this...

 photo 20150913_145841_zpsjezmjgrw.gif 
and this...
 photo 20150913_145846_zpskg8bzwtd.gif

No comments:

Post a Comment