Monday, September 28, 2015

Halloween Candles



I found these candle holders at a yard sale for $1! Perfect Halloween addition to our entry.


I was going to put candles on them but I know I'd forget about them and then our neighbor Bambi (see below) or trick-or-treaters would knock them over. Yikes!


So I decided to go with flameless candles. Ouch they are expensive! Luckily summer is ending and the outdoor flameless candles are on clearance. My only options were white or peach so I went with peach which is close to orange and orange is halloweenish right? They needed some work. So I beat them up and sprayed them with a spritz of spray paint to give them an old wornout appearance.


Not the greatest looking up close but outside at night they look like this.





No comments:

Post a Comment